WHO ARE WE
The European Accreditation Committee in CNS (EACIC) is a non-profit organisation (International Associations with Scientific Objectives) that is registered in Belgium. EACIC’s URL is www.eacic.eu.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You can get in touch with us in any of the following ways:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By post at EACIC (PsyPluriel offices), 47 avenue Jacques Pastur, 1180 Brussels, Belgium.
- By phone at +32 479 987440.
We operate in compliance with the EU’s GDPR [May 2018] guidelines.
We take your privacy seriously. We will use your Personal Data that you choose to provide to us through www.eacic.eu or you share with us in another way exclusively:
- To administer your account to deliver your CME Certificate from the scientific event that you attended, the educational activity that you followed (offline, online) or for the CME accredited publication that you read.
- To provide you with the list of Educational Activities CME accredited by EACIC.
- To provide you with information that you requested or that you agreed to receive;
- To improve the services we offer.
WHO WILL USE YOUR DATA?
WHAT WE WILL DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your Personal Data only with your consent. Unless you voluntarily submit your Personal Data to us, we won’t use them or personally identify you. You’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purposes you provide it for, when you:
- Register online to fill the online Registration Form for the EACIC Evaluation and Accreditation System to claim your credits from the CME accredited event that you attended, the educational activity that you followed (offline, online) or for the CME accreditation publication that you read: In this case, we will store and process your data in order to send you your CME certificate (See “HOW DOES OUR ONLINE EVALUATION AND ACCREDITATION FORM WORK?”).
- Send us an email or meet with us at a CME Accredited Scientific Event: we will provide you with information that you requested or that you agreed to receive and we will keep and process your data only if you consent in writing that we keep your Personal Data.
HOW DOES THE EVALUATION AND ACCREDITATION FORM WORK?
To safeguard you privacy, double authentication is required when using and registering the Evaluation and Accreditation Form in the Evaluation and Accreditation System on www.eacic.eu: A confirmation email with a hyperlink will be sent to the email address you register to verify your identity and to allow you to continue your registration process.
HOW TO ACCESS, CHANGE OR DELETE (OPT OUT) YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When you register in the online Registration Form for the EACIC Evaluation and Accreditation System, you are invited to create a personal account with the login (email address) and the password of your choice. This will allow you to review, update or change the Personal Data you provide to us or delete your profile online, at any time (via the login button on www.eacic.eu).
Alternatively, you can contact us at email@example.com with any questions, to change your Personal Data held by EACIC or to delete your account. We will respond to your inquiry within 30 days.
We may retain and use your information when necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements.
WHAT DATA ARE COLLECTED AND KEPT
PERSONAL DATA: When you register for the EACIC Evaluation and Accreditation System, the following Personal Data is kept: email address, family name, first name, function, organization, department, country, login, password.
OTHER INFORMATION: When you register in the EACIC Evaluation and Accreditation System to claim your CME credits and receive your CME certificate, you are requested to fill out an online Evaluation Form and answer to questions about the Educational Activity that you attended or followed:
- Your country.
- Your general statement and evaluation about the Educational Activity.
- The satisfaction rate that you give to each of the session, subject or talk.
- You may also leave any comment about the quality of the activity (non-compulsory field).
HOW ARE YOUR DATA USED? WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR DATA?
USE OF THE OTHER INFORMATION YOU WILL PROVIDE: The information that you provide will not be used for any other purposes than:
- To optimize or improve the quality of the CME accredited Educational Activity that you registered for: An analysis and statistical report of the collated Evaluation Forms received from the delegates who registered for the same Educational Activity than you is generated automatically by our system. It is sent to the event organiser of this CME accredited activity. This report is not identifying individual users and only provides anonymous statistics and a set of cumulated quality indicators from all registrants to this Educational Activity about:
- The total number of evaluation forms received by country.
- The global appreciation and statement of the educational activity.
- The global appreciation rate of each session (or scientific topic)
- Anonymous comments that registrants may have left in the open field.
- We use Google Analytics to collect global information anonymously. It permits to, for example, analyse which pages were accessed and when, in order to improve our contents to tailor the content of EACIC communications to your interests. If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics you can add a plug-in to your browser.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data will be kept for 5 years. You can also ask for your account to be deleted at any time or you can delete it yourself (see “OPT-OUT AND UNSUBSCRIBE”).
WHERE YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS KEPT AND PROCESSED
Your Personal Data can only be accessed by our staff.
We use industry standard security protocols and technology to secure your Personal Data. All data is kept on our secured dedicated systems at OVH (France).
OPT-OUT AND UNSUBSCRIBE
Your Personal Data is kept after you register in the EACIC Evaluation and Accreditation System and give your consent, but you control whether or not you continue to be kept in the EACIC System.
You can unsubscribe or withdraw your consent at any moment by:
- Logging into your account at www.eacic.eu and deleting your profile (using the login and the password that you have been given).
- Clicking the unsubscribe hyperlink at the bottom of any EACIC Educational Newsletter.
- Leaving EACIC Social Media Accounts (Facebook and LinkedIn).
- You can also remove your Personal Data at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOLLOWING A LINK TO ANOTHER WEBSITE
FOLLOWING A LINK TO OUR WEBSITE FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your Personal Data secure once we receive it. However you should be aware that transmitting the information over the internet is not 100 % secure.
We will report any data breaches or potential data breaches within 24 hours and to anyone affected by a breach within 72 hours.
All content at www.eacic.eu is copyright protected. The copyright is owned by www.eacic.eu.
Any use of the content, including copying of it in whole or in part is prohibited and is subject to written permission from EACIC. Permission must be requested by email at email@example.com.